Books I’ve found ridiculously helpful and life-changing:
- The Creative Habit (Twyla Tharp)
- Designing Design (Kenya Hara)
- Venturi series (my favorite: Architecture as Signs and Systems)
- Michael Rock essays on 2×4 site
- Understanding Comics (Scott McCloud)
It’s high time to start tracking the books on design, creativity, and so forth I’ve liked and that have helped me.
This is a big project, so…. bear with me.
These are the books next on my reading list:
- Cradle to Cradle (in process)
- In the Bubble
- Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth (am currently skimming; it’s available online but to read thoroughly I probably need the physical copy).